Monday, November 12, 2007

Ohhhhhhh......

We're off to see the wizard , the wonderful wizard of Oz, we hear is a wiz of a wiz if ever a wiz there was. If ever awhever a wiz there was the Wizard of Oz is one because, because because becauuuuuussssseeee, because of the wonderful things he does. Oh we're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oooooozzzzzz..

K, now that I have that out of my system... In case you haven't figured it out yet, I have the above song running through my head, due to the fact that we watched the acompanying movie over the weekend. Twice. Yes, there are several moives that when they air we usually have to watch them , and make it a family movie night, complete with a big bowl of popcorn. The Sound of Music is another one we watch all the time, as is The Ten Commandments that airs around Easter time. Also I usualy have to watch It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and A Charlie Brown Christmas. Oh, and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer:)) Most of those movies are from my childhood and I still like to watch them with Nicole, because they are good clean fun, which you cannot find a lot of on the air waves these days.

Anyway, Nicole only has this week of school left, then gets out this Friday for the entire Thanksgiving week. We are going to spend the coming Holiday at my moms. My mother in law is coming up from San Antonio and she will go with us. Shes staying longer then normal this time, which is a good thing since I get along very well with her. I know thats rare to have a mother in law that you actually get along with and doesn't criticize how you are treating her son, lol. My mother had to put up with that with my Grandmother and they had a shaky relationship at best.

I also want to put a small Congratulations on here to Lena, who was runner up in the online essay contest she won. If you haven't checked out her blog , its really cute, check it out here.

Well, I have to go finish getting ready for my day, will post more later. Let me know in a comment what movies you like to watch over and over, if any.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out girlie!
I like to watch over and over again:

Meet Me in St Louis
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Whit Christmas
The Court Jester
Sound of Music
Holiday Inn

I have many more but those came to mind first.
Oh, I used to watch Sabrina and Ever After but haven;t in a while. Hmmm...

Powered By Blogger