Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I was surprised...

I was a bit surprised this morning when I checked my e-mail. I am notified by e-mail whenever there is a comment posted to my blog. I had a comment from someone I've never met and he left a very nice comment regarding the post about my father. I checked out his blog and wow, its pretty cool. I'll put the link here and on my links of interest. It is Organizeddoodles.blogspot.com. Please check it out.

My daughter went back to school yesterday and came home with a squeaky voice, and woke up this morning with no voice whatsoever. She has no fever so its off to school she goes , and hopefully losing her voice is the only thing that comes up:)) I gotta work today but am off tomorrow and Thrusday but got roped into working the bookfair at Nicole's school, which is ok since I LOVE books.

Well, gotta finish rounding her up for school and getting my self looking halfway presentable.
Have a good day:))

No comments:

Powered By Blogger