Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Sweet

When I started this blog I never expected people to actually read it! However, I'm glad that they do, ( I'm over 5000 hits!) and I enjoy reading several other blogs and I like receiving comments.

The newest blog I added t my list is from Queenie Jeannie. Her posts are always so upbeat , sweet and/or funny. She has an adorable little girl, Isabella ( Bella for short), she is an Army wife, and she too has great household suggestions and tips, as well as a published cookbook.

If you haven't checked her out yet you really should!

She also awarded me this:( and I am honored!)


4 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ahhhh, thanks hun! And you SO DESERVE this so enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And you deserve it!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

How cool is that!~ ENJOY!!!!!!:)

Michelle said...

How fun! I'm most impressed by the published cook book. That's pretty cool! Enjoy your award -- and the weekend.

Powered By Blogger