Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quick Note

Morning all! Hope everyone had a FANTASTIC Labor Day 3-day weekend.
I'm in a bit of a hurry this morning because today is my first day to sub at Nicoles school. I have charge of a Kindergarten art class all day. This should be an adventure! Should I wear nice clothes? or just automatically borrow Nicoles art smock? lol.
Will let you know how it goes!

I also want to thank each and everyone who donated in some way toward the MDA telethon yesterday. Nationwide over 60 million dollars were raised to help those afflicted by one form or another of the over 40 different types of Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuropathies!

Hope everyone continues to have a great week. Look at the post below this one as there are some great things going on in the blogosphere.

My contest will still be on, however I miscounted my posts , so I have a few more to go so probably next week. It will be co-hosted by moi and my BFF Nikki. The prize that will be up for grabs is FABULOUS!

C ya'll later!

----------------------

UPDATE!!!

Ok, my first day of being a substitue teacher is over and I survived. I subbed elementary art class today. The teacher had plans for me to give the students a relatively easy drawing project. For the most part everyone followed along, and upon their way out the door even thanked me and told me they had a good time! ( yay)
I had 5 classes back to back in the morning, then my 30 minutes lunch, then my last two classes and what would have been the teachers conference period. During this time I cleaned up what didn't get cleaned up by the students and I put the art supplies up. Got home at a relatively good time, albeit pretty tired.
Hope everyones day went great!

4 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Have fun and try NOT to eat any glue!!

Hallie :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun @ school!

Anonymous said...

You are going to be crazy busy today! Have fun.

Nikki said...

Good Luck! (You're gonna need it!) And just remember, sometimes ya just gotta laugh!

Powered By Blogger