I received the gift basket that is going to be won by whoever figures out ALL the movie lines!
Here it is:
Seems that Connie added a little extra - included in this adorable basket is one Pearberry candle, one matching handmade soap, one homemade beeswax lipbalm ( that smells and tastes like honey), and a little votive, but I cannot tell the scent of that one... If you win this you will definitely enjoy it becasue I enjoy the candles I received for my anniversary from her:) Shes fantastic!
YAY, this is my 200th post. Never thought I'd get my blog this far. I had a lot of fun on my 100th post , creating a contest and giving away a fabulous prize. This one is no different.
Well, maybe a little bit.
This CONTEST is being co-hosted by moi and my BFF NIKKI! We have both been wracking our brains trying to come up with lines from movies that will make you think a bit.
The prize, which I will post a picture of when I receive it in the mail, is a small gift basket from my friend Connie Dubois of Bayoumoon Candles. She agreed to give away to the winner a candle and matching scent soap all made by her. I think she mentioned something about Pearberry. She makes beautiful baskets, and if you don't remember the one she made for my anniversary present, look here...
Some of these lines may be from movies as far back as the 50's, some from the 80's , or some much more recent, but either way, hope you have fun! The contest will be up for a week, and the winner will be the first one to get them ALL right , or if no one gets all of them, then the one with the most right!
Get your Movie thinking caps on, and Here we GO!!!!!:
1. "I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek.."
2. " You had me at hello"
3. "Is it you?"
4. " I married Rambo"
5. "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
6. " Goose, she's lost that lovin feelin"
7. "LET GO OF HER YOU BITCH!!!"
8. " It's a big rolling turd!"
9. " I have THREE possible fathers???"
10. "Snakes? why does it have to be snakes? "
11. "Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash"
12. "Ladybugs, lots and lots of ladybugs..."
13. " Whassa hoppenin' hot stuff?"
14. " Nobody puts Baby in a corner"
15. " My babys come home from the war Daddy!, My Chadwick is hooome..."
16. " dad?" "what?" "Dad" What?" "DAD?" "WHAT??"
17. "I have a bad feeling about this..."
OK, there they are! If you know your movies, you may figure out we were a bit tricky and put two lines up from the same movie:)) aren't we sneaky?
Anyway, leave the answers in the comment section of this post in order to be entered!
Hope everyone had a great weekend:))