Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our Girls Day:))

Well Nicole and I are up and about doing little things aroudn the house to apass the time till we go out to lunch and to get our hair cut and trimmed.

I want to thank all of you who gave advice on what to do with the Barbie situation. After a few days I just off-handedly remarked to her that why don't we get a box and pack all her Barbie stuff up and just keep a few out to play with. That way if she wants them we have them and if she does't want to play with them they go in storage. She grudgingly agreed and brought them to me where I proceeded to start going thru them one by one, but asking her on each one. Pretty soon she stopped what she was doing and joined me in going thru them and carefully putting them away!!! She kep about 6 out and has been playing with them ever since. No tears, No complaining she wants to throw them all away. So again I thank all who left me little ideas and such on what to do:))

LATER! ( I will take pics of our day out and before and after pics of the Do's)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad it went off without a hitch!

Anonymous said...

Hello where's the pictures?

Powered By Blogger