Monday, August 25, 2008
Cute Poem and a Bit About Me
I asked the Lord to tell me
Why my house is such a mess.
He asked if I'd been 'computering',
And I had to answer 'yes.'
He told me to get off my fanny
And tidy up the house.
And so I started cleaning up...
The smudges off my mouse.
I wiped and shined the topside.
That really did the trick...
I was just admiring my work...
I didn't mean to 'click.'
But click, I did, and oops! I found
A really absorbing site
That I got SO way into.
I was into it all night. Sigh...
Nothing's changed, except my mouse,
It's very, very shiny.
I guess my house will stay a mess...
While I sit here on my hiney.
I just want to thank my MIL for emailing that to me. Thank you to whoever wrote it, LOVE IT! and it is soooo me.
I worked alot in my bedroom this weekend. I threw tons of stuff out, set stuff aside to be given to the local outreach center, and I actually put stuff where it belonged!
I don't mind washing clothes, but its the folding, and hanging up and putting it all away that is the PITA part. HOWEVER , the last two weeks I have made myself fold the laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer. Everything gets hung up.
I feel soo much better, and am giving myself a big pat on the back ( even though I want a cookie) for getting off my hiney and not letting the laundry pile up:))
Ok, now for the more about me part. I was tagged by Karen Deborah of Fresh Fixins for this interesting meme, I've never seen this one before.
7 things I plan to do before I die
1) Lose weight
2) Live a long, happy life
3) See Nicole grow up, and be happy in whatever she chooses to do
4) visit Mackinac Island
5) visit another country ( France, Ireland, Italy, etc...)
6) Have enough money to go on a long vacaton and not have to worry about spending it!
7) win the lottery so I can accomplish some of these goal:))
7 things I can do
1) Dishes - I have it down to an art form
2) write upside and backwards
3) bake - good cookies, kolaches, and assorted goodies
4) Still Bellydance a bit
5) draw blood ( for 8 yrs I was a license carrying blood sucker:))
6)Spell very well
7) Love my family
7 things I cannot do
1) Type good anymore ( thank goodness for spell check!)
3) Run without looking like I'm having some sort of attack
4) Make tight hospital corners with bedsheets
5) control myself around cheesy pepperoni pizza
6) fry chicken ( please God for the life of me , someone tell me how to fry good chicken!)
7) stop thanking God for my beautiful family
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex.
1) Sense of Humor
2) He can do housework ( cook, clean, iron, scrub toilets)
3) nicely defined glutes in tight wranglers
4) Likes to read
5) gorgeous eyes
6) sexy smelling cologne
7) being himself - not trying to act like anyone else
7 things I say most often
2) go clean your room
3) I love you
4) pick up your stuff
5) quit begging ( said to dogs when they are begging for table scraps)
6) TURN THAT DOWN!!! ( referring to music and/or tv)
7) Have a good day!
7 celebrity admirations no crushes
1) Jane Seymour ( these aren't crushes, so women count!)
2) Will Smith
3) Diane Keaton
4) Patrick Swayze
5) Morgan Freeman
6) Tommy Lee Jones
7) Johnny Depp
7 favorite foods
5) peanut butter cookies
6) Broccoli Cheese soup
7) did I mention Pizza?
7 people who need to do this.
Hmmm, I'm not going to tag anyone for this, but if you want to do it, GREAT! just let me know!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!