Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Pictures Below

The Pictures shown below were taken July 22, of this year. They are of Nicoles Baptism. The one showing the family is as follows, Chris standing behind me, me sitting ( in lavender shirt), then Nicole, then my mother , and my cousin Dale standing behind her. It was all in all a very special day, we went out to eat afterwards, and Nicole got three new Bibles, each very special to her.

Anyway, today I'm soo happy,. Remember how I was learning to crochet? and made 7 baby hats from the same pattern but they all looked different? Well today i finally finished an adult hat, from the adult hat pattern and guess waht? it looks like a hat and is wearable:)) so its mine, considering I mae it in my favoirte color or dark blue.

My mother in law and anyone else I can think of will get a hat from me for Christmas, they are fun to make.
Well I'm going to go watch a movie with the family..
More tomorrow after church, and I'll tell you how our Bean Luncheon went.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Marcy- hey do you want those Guinea pigs? We really need to get them out of here so poor Eric will stop breaking out! I would love to give them to someone who I know will take good care of them.

Powered By Blogger