Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hoping everyone had a safe and wonderful beginning to 2011. I spent the day with Nicole then went home late and went to bed, not seeing Midnight at all,lol. I got some fun stuff for Christmas,including 3 books, which is always a good bet with me. The biggest and best present Nicole got was an IPOD touch, which turned out to be pretty much her only present! I am going to be having another contest pretty soon, so stay tuned, be safe and parents enjoy back-to-school week. Nicole went back today and wasn't real thrilled about it, but she will get over it.

2 comments:

Flea said...

Hey! I don't n=know about Nicole, but I was one happy camper when my kids went back today. Glad you got books!

Christina - Rant Rave Roll said...

You can never have too many books... The kids head back tomorrow. I'm looking forward to accomplishing something now.

Powered By Blogger