Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What A Day so far...

Well I usually post in the morning, but could not get my butt in gear today. I took yesterday and did basically nada , just had some down time with the kiddo.
Today however I'm not that lucky. There is alot of stuff to do around the house that could qualify as spring/summer cleaning so that is what I am doing. I'm about to start my second load of laundry, and I just got thru doing half the base boards in my kitchen, then Nicole and I took out the trash. I need a shower. Badly, lol, so as soon as I'm done posting and cooling off I'm going to go take one. Wouldn't want Chris to come home and see me looking ( or smelling) like this, although I'm sure in almost 14 yrs he has seen me this bad or worse:))

Coffee Bean had a lot of positive comments on her post that showed the lapghan. That makes me feel pretty happy. If anyone is wanting one for a gift to give someone , I've been thinking of prices, so you would just need to e-mail me and we could discuss it. I know Christmas is 6 months away, (seriously??) , but I can't spit one out in a week, so if you think you might want one, then please just e-mail me.

I will try to get Chris to pull the few pictures I took of this past weekend off of my phone. I know how to blog, search the Internet , check my e-mail, and play Everquest II, but I do not know how to take pictures off of my phone. I learned how to take them off our digital camera, but can't do that atm, since drivers not downloaded.

Oh, and when we were driving down to San Antonio Friday evening, and the girls were playing in the backseat, Chris and I were talking up front, I mentioned that since our 12 yr wedding anniversary is coming up toward the end of August that maybe we could leave the kiddo with my mom for the weekend, drive down to Waco (I think), go to the Heitmiller Steak House, or go on the Brazos Belle for dinner or something fun and romantic like that. He got a ponderous look on his face and said he had an idea but would have to think a bit more on it and that it was to be a surprise to me...I love surprises, and Chris is pretty good at them, so can I take a mushy moment and say just how much I love that guy:)))

Ok, I"m cooled off for the time being, going to go get in the shower.
Ya'll come back now ya hear!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I want a surprise too! (Stomping my feet)

Karen Deborah said...

I hear ya, it's been hot!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

I LOVE to share with y'all! And I know you secretly loved all the cakes!!

Hallie

Anonymous said...

How sweet. You'll have to let us know what you end up doing.

Powered By Blogger