Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Movie Fun

Evening all!! Gosh its been a few days since I last did a post , but I've been busy. Tonight I watched a great movie with Nicole - Sixteen Candles with Molly Ringwald and Anthony Michael Hall. This is one of my favorite movies of the 80's. I have a few more but this is one that I thought Nicole would enjoy. She loved it. It brought back alot of memories of those years for me too. It was made in 1984, so I was in 7th grade, that seems an awful long time ago.
But here is a few clips from that movie that I pulled of YouTube. If you want, leave me a comment with some of your favorite 80's movies, clips or whatever and link me back to your blog.

Ya'll have a great night, will post more later

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Oh, I remember that movie, one of my favorites too. I loved it when I was about to turn 16 and my big sister was getting married, 2 days before my birthday. Boy, it seemed like I was almost living the movie then, at least in my almost 16 year olds eyes.
Talk to you later!

Powered By Blogger