Tuesday, February 19, 2008

More Fun from Kelly Jean...

Howdy All!!

I've mentioned Kelly Jean's blog previously, when she had a contest up and going, well now she is tagging everyone to put a video on their blog of a favorite song from High school. Hers was "Shout" by Tears for Fears. I'd have to say since I listened to alot of Rock and Roll, some Metal bands ( remember the 80's hair bands?) and such one of my favorite all time songs, that I still have on CD today is from Def Leopard " Pour Some Sugar on Me"... so here it is






There were alot of others but this is one of the best. I could not find a video on YOuTube for Def Leopard's song Pyromania, but did find Rock of Ages and others. I just thought of another if I can find it... let me see if I can find it first...
nope sorry found it but not posting it to my blog... it was "Heaven's on Fire" by KISS. I love alot of their stuff too but not posting that video here. Let's see if I can find the one for their song " Beth"



There, I put two up... hope you enjoy. This is one of the greatest songs of all time, I love it and so does Chris. I'll have to explain his connection to music in a near future post.

Take care all. I will probably do another post tonight or tomorrow from when Nicole had her friend Carson spend the weekend with us. Got some great pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the hair and costumes! Too funny! Thanks for playin!

Powered By Blogger